Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I have to brag on a couple of my "cleanse dieters" this week...my husband John and his friend Sammy.  They both agreed to follow the "real food cleanse" and have been very faithful to the plan.  Now Sammy isn't the biggest fan of vegetables, and veggies are a big part of the week's menu and yesterday the container that I had sent his carrots, cucumbers & bell peppers did NOT come back empty.  John said "Sammy just can't do raw veggies", so last night I sauteed the portabella mushrooms & bell peppers to go with their lunch today.  When he showed up this evening for their workout he said, "this hunger thing is doing wonders for my appetite toward vegetables.  I was actually looking forward to them today!"  I guess if you are hungry enough anything tastes great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment