Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Take the Holiday Challenge!

Core Living Holiday Challenge!

I want to help YOU stay on track during the holidays!!  Challenge details…

- Participants receive 1 point for every 30-minute workout completed, either with me or on their own.  

- Participants receive ½ point for every workout completed that is less than 30 minutes in length.

- Participants receive 1 point for every day they keep a food log.

- Participants receive a deduction of 5 points for every pound gained during the Challenge time period.

- The participant with the most points at the end of the Challenge will receive a cash prize.  The first 2 runner-ups will receive $10 of Core Living credit for workouts, distance accountability training or workout plans.

Other Details:

- Challenge time-frame – December 1 – January 1
- Weigh-ins, workouts & food logs to be submitted to me by 8am on Mondays 
$10 per person (may be paid directly to me or via PayPal)
- $5 from each entry goes into the pot for the 1st place prize! 

*In the event of a tie…I will determine who made the most changes based on the feedback I provide weekly on their food log.

No comments:

Post a Comment