Monday, July 8, 2013

Today's Tip: Gotta Get this Gadget!

I have to admit, I love kitchen gadgets.  But I only like ones that are actually helpful - not just those that look cool!  One of my go-to favorites is an oil sprayer. 

This gadget is awesome in helping you cook healthier because it allows you to use less oil, thus reducing the calories and fat in your recipes.  And for you environmentally-conscious friends, it is non-aerosol, so it also promotes better health for the environment :). 

Simply add your favorite oil (I recommend olive or grapeseed) and spray on pasta, pizza, salads, veggies, and more. Just fill (it holds 3oz of oil), pump and spray without chemicals or propellants and then refill it again and again. It's great to prep the grill, for sauteing veggies and also basting without brushes.  I have the mister pictured above which I purchased at Bed, Bath & Beyond. Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment