Monday, January 26, 2015

Today's Tip: Goal Check!

We are nearing the end of January so I thought it was a good time to remind you to do a "goal check"!  Hopefully you took time to set some goals or resolutions at the first of the year, but goals are only good if you keep them in front of you and put some effort into the steps toward achieving them.

If you haven't made any goals for 2015, it's not too late!  Think through what you want to accomplish and where you want to be in the next few months.  If you did jot down some goals, go back to them TODAY and see how you are doing.  Pat yourself on the back a bit if you are making progress!  Or maybe you need to pull yourself back on track if you haven't done what you wanted to do this month.  But most importantly, DON'T get down on yourself if you haven't made any progress.

I went back to my 2015 goal list last night and realized I have some work to do!  I've done some good things, but at the same time I let a few other things slide.  No big deal...I regrouped, set them out in front of me and put them top of mind again.  Maybe you need to do the same thing!

This week on the blog I'll be posting some nutrition tips and a couple of recipes.  And if there's ever something you want to see on the blog, let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment